Sunday, November 22, 2015

ILP 2 "Design" Prezi

I've been talking about wanting to learn Prezi in a few of my other blog posts, so I thought why not try it for an Independent Learning Project?  Because I'm still pretty new to using the program, I tried to keep it simple by going with a template.  Funnily enough, there was a template that perfectly matched the CPALMS standard I chose.

I also went ahead and added background music to my presentation, which I thought was a pretty cool feature.  In fact, I found the majority of Prezi features cool - from the transitions between bubbles to the way that I could search Google images without even leaving the program.  Overall,  I really enjoyed using Prezi, and I can't wait to further develop my skills in the future.

Here's a look at the main portion of my Prezi:

And here's a link to my Prezi project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment